Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the house of watches. The following are the terms and conditions relating to your use of and access to the pages of the Watch House.com website and all pages, links, tools and features derived from them.
By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through any platform and/or by completing your order, you have read and agree that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below
You will be notified of any updates regarding your order via the e-mail that you registered during registration with the site or that you updated later.
Communication with us is through e-mail, through our Facebook page, or through the hotline 01095555245, or through the “Contact Us” link on the website.
Requests for amendments to your request submitted to the customer service team that require a quick action on any of the communication platforms after working hours are not taken.
Subscribe and register
The customer is allowed to register only one account, and the watch house has the right to suspend any multiple accounts for one customer.
Watch House has the right to verify the identity of the customer through any of the communication channels.
The Watch House has the right to request a copy of the customer’s national ID card when needed.
By using any Watchhouse Services, you agree to the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the State of Delware and, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and Watchhouse.
– The customer is fully responsible for ensuring the specifications of the product mentioned on the seller’s page to ensure that the order matches the aforementioned commodity. (For example, making sure that the electrical current of the commodity matches the electricity current of your country)
Please note that any prices notified to you through our Facebook page or any other means of communication are approximate prices.
The Watch House will issue a purchase statement to the customer that includes all the expenses that were paid on his behalf, and the customer has no right to request any original documents related to what was mentioned in the Watch House purchase statement.
The maximum number of items that can be added to the shopping cart in a single order is 30.
Coupons are valid for one use once. The customer cannot use more than one offer/coupon on one order.
No offer or coupon can be exchanged for cash.
review and purchase
Reviewing your order will take place within one working day and the purchase process will take place within two working days from the date of payment.
The internal shipping expenses are determined by the seller and added to your order after the review process, and they are mandatory expenses in which the watch house has no hand.
– The customer has the right to cancel the order before payment and once the payment is made, cancellation may not be allowed, depending on the purchase status, as canceling the order is not available once the purchase process is completed.
We will not be able to stop the purchase/cancel the entire order if the product is in auction or if an offer has been sent to the seller based on your request.
Watch House does not guarantee the delivery of gifts/samples that the seller sends with your order.
The prices that the customer is informed of after the review process may change, and you will be notified of this by e-mail if it changes after the payment process.
– In cases of orders requested at a final cost since the beginning of their activation, the customer is informed of the final cost of the order (including international shipping fees) during the review process and it is sent via the email registered on the account.
– In the event that the final cost of the application is selected, it cannot be re-weighed upon its arrival at our office in Cairo.
The quantities that can be purchased through us are subject to change according to the changes of the Customs Authority and the Egyptian authorities.
The categories of products are determined according to the customs tariff book of the Egyptian customs.
The maximum number of products that require approvals from the Ministry of Communications or the Ministry of Health, such as mobile phones, nutritional supplements, Bluetooth devices and wireless devices is 2 per customer per year.
In the case of requesting spare parts for cars or motorcycles, a valid driver’s license may be required.
Please note that the order will be canceled automatically after 15-22 days in case of non-payment.
If you order a product at your own risk
If you agree to order any of the prohibited products at your own risk, you should be aware of the following:
The product may be held in customs for a period exceeding the period specified by us for the delivery of the order.
You may be required to attend in person to the customs authority to finalize the procedures for customs clearance.
Our return policy will not apply to this product and you will not be able to get a refund for the order.
– We are aware that this product may have been shipped by us without the need for you to acknowledge your full responsibility for it due to the constant change in customs policies and listed laws.
Returning goods from our office abroad
After making sure that the item can be returned by the seller, your order can be returned from our office abroad if it has not been shipped